Domaine d'Evreux
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Domaine d'Evreux

Haut lieu de la diplomatie du duché de Normandie

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

A new entrance...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Timonstre
Vice-Chambellan
Timonstre

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeMar 27 Jan - 23:11

Timonstre had receive information about a new ambassador will arrive soon... she's going soon at the same living room where she's receive the new ambassador... she had asked for the have drinks and foods for the new personne who will arrive... she's put some flower and check everything for to be sure everything right...

When she will be sure everythings ok... she's going to the entrance for to wait the new ambassador... she's just know his name... Marche...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Marche

Marche

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeVen 30 Jan - 0:53

Marche finally arrived. He walked quickly through the Building in search of where he needed to be. Sudden events in Wiltshire had held him up and due that he was late and annoyed.
French wasn't one of his strongest points though and Marche quickly found himself lost.

However after walking around a few circles and after having managed to caught the attention of several other people wondering why he was walking past them for the fifth time, he finally seemed to be close to where he had to be. He entered the room and saw someone had already prepared it. There was food, drinks and the flowers were obviously fresh. Trying his luck with the person standing in the room, he approached her:

"Bonjour, Madame. I'm Marche from Wiltshire. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm not sure where I exactly need to be, but please point me towards the right place if I'm still not where I should be."

Marche hoped she spoke English. His French didn't went much further then 'Bonjour'. He wasn't exactly exciting about the meeting either. He knew just enough French that his name would be ridiculous for anyone speaking French.
Vice-Chambellan
Timonstre

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeVen 30 Jan - 5:02

Timonstre is really happy to see the new Ambassador... she's smiling...

Hi... you welcome Your Excellence... I'm Timonstre the Vice-Chambellan of Normandie... I'm glad you're travel past well...

She's invite him... and present food and a glass of Calva...

Take a place please... you would like to have something to restore you... I know you are probably lost here... but be sure I will be there for to help you... did you have the officiel letter for I can give you the keys of your office...
Marche

Marche

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeVen 6 Fév - 18:19

(OOC: Sorry. Our Trade Minister got hit in an ice storm and I had to take over from her. Hence I'm being a bit slow to respond, but I'm still here. No worries!)

Marche relaxed a bit. After some fumbling around in his pockets, he found the letter and gave it to Timonstre:

Oariana a écrit:
Greetings and Facilitations from the Her Grace Oariana Seldon Countess of Wiltshire to the Illustrious Duchy of Normandy, her Leaders and her People.

The Bearer of this letter and our trusted servant, Marche, Baron of Bicester and Councillor of Wiltshire has our permission to treat with the Country of Normandy on our behalf in the interests of mutual Judicial orders, defense and trade.

It is to be hoped that such talks and treaties shall forever more build and strengthen the ties between our two realms.

Warmest Regards,

Oariana Seldon,
Countess of Wiltshire

A new entrance... Sceauurbs31yx

As Timonstre read the letter, Marche explained:

"Normally we don't speak like that, but I guess that's an official standard letter found somewhere."

Marche sat down and accepted the food and drink.
Timonstre
Vice-Chambellan
Timonstre

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeVen 6 Fév - 18:39

Timonstre took the letter and read it... everything is ok... she's smilling when she's getting up her eyes...

Everything he's right Your Excellence... your keys for your office...

She's giving keys of the office of Wiltshire... she's getting up and pass first...

If you would like to follow me...
Marche

Marche

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeVen 6 Fév - 22:45

Marche nodded and stood up. He accepted the keys and silently followed Timonstre. His office wouldn't collect any dust. He probably would get to work right away.
Timonstre
Vice-Chambellan
Timonstre

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitimeSam 7 Fév - 2:28

Contenu sponsorisé

A new entrance... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A new entrance...   A new entrance... Icon_minitime

A new entrance...
Page 1 sur 1